The wide variety of locally-owned, independent stores offer a unique blend of specialty retail, restaurant, and personal service businesses. These businesses receive strong support from progressive and community-focused neighbors and an active business association. A weekly Farmer’s Market and a wide variety of annual festivals and events contribute to the vibrant and growing business environment by attracting thousands of current and potential customers to Takoma annually.
- 2017 Retail Market Analysis Update here
- 2017 Takoma Trade Area Fact Sheet: here
- 2017 Where Are You Visiting From: here
- 2017 Rent Analysis: here
- 2014 Market Snapshot of the Takoma Restaurant Landscape by J. Garrett Glover here
- 2013 Old Takoma Business Survey by the Georgetown University MBA Service Corp here
- 2009 Retail Market Analysis here