Old Takoma Business Association focuses on community revitalization and commercial vitality in the Old Takoma area. OTBA's mission is to bring together businesses, residents and community organizations dedicated to developing a vibrant market center, from Takoma Junction Maryland to the Takoma Theatre DC, to enhance our unique and historic town setting.
OTBA runs the Main Street Takoma program, which was developed by the National Trust for Historic Preservation to assist towns in community revitalization by building on historic assets. We work on issues essential to locally-owned, independent businesses and to a thriving town.
Who participates in OTBA?
Our membership includes:
- Retail and Restaurant Establishments
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Professional Service businesses
- Home-Based Businesses
- Concerned and Engaged Residents
How do I join OTBA?
That is easy! Check the Membership page for more information and the form.
The Old Takoma Business Association, a 501(c)(3) organization, is governed by a board of directors elected by the OTBA membership.
Current Board Members:
- Rocco Casagrande, President
- Seth Balsam, Vice-President
- John Urciolo, Treasurer
- Ethan Landis, Secretary
- Ben Homola, At-Large Board Member
- Singh Kochhar, At-Large Board Member
- Diana Kohn, At-Large Board Member
- Bruce Levin, At-Large Board Member
- Meaghan Murphy, Chairperson / Promotions Committee
- Preston Quesenberry, Chairperson / Economic Restructuring Committee
- Jeff Trunzo, Chairperson / Design Committee