- This event has passed.
Yoga Nidra Sundays: Rest and Renew
June 17 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
One event on May 6, 2018 at 5:00pm
One event on June 17, 2018 at 5:00pm
Yoga Nidra is a meditative practice that can help us experience deep relaxation, cultivate internal calm, and develop clarity and focus on what’s really important in life. It is especially useful to help us navigate the complexities of an increasingly fast-paced and challenging world.
Yoga Nidra helps:
– Relieve stress and anxiety
– Cultivate an underlying sense of ease, well-being and wholeness
– Develop resilience and clarity in the face of life’s challenges
– Become more responsive and less reactive to what’s happening in the world around us
In this workshop you’ll:
– Learn centering and relaxation techniques
– Practice gentle asana stretches for joints and muscles
– Explore yoga breathing techniques
– Be guided through a complete Yoga Nidra practice.
No prior yoga or meditation experience required. In Takoma Park.