- This event has passed.
Yoga Nidra for Deep Relaxation
January 20 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Enjoy a break from your daily routine to recharge with this guided meditative practice of deep relaxation that eases tension and fatigue, calms the nervous system, helps heal the body, and restores energy and well-being.
Yoga Nidra helps:
· Relieve stress and anxiety
· Cultivate an underlying sense of ease and well-being
· Develop resilience and clarity in the face of life’s challenges
· Become more responsive and less reactive to what’s happening in the world around us
In this workshop you’ll:
• Learn centering and relaxation techniques
• Practice gentle asana stretches for joints and muscles
• Explore yoga breathing techniques
• Be guided through a complete Yoga Nidra practice.
Yoga Nidra is practiced in a comfortable lying or seated position. No prior experience needed — everyone welcome.